Sunday, October 2, 2011

Inspired.

Remember that one time when my dear, dear friend Erin took this picture?

She inspired me to take some of my own:


And then I decided it would be a good idea to document my lunch instead of studying for midterms.

Graham cracker squares filled with nutella (it's really cereal that we smuggle out for lunch).

Cucumber smile!


My favorite part of lunch: cherry tomatoes! And today I got three instead of two!

Green Tangerine. Totally normal.

The remains of my apple that I ate before I started my photo expedition.

Also, I didn't intentionally wear tie-dye to match her (Erin). We're just the same person so naturally we would match. Infact, I did say the phrase "How can Erin and I even live apart?" today. I suppose you kinda had to be there to understand why that came up but just know that it did. Actually, that doesn't really make sense without knowing the story:
I was acting rather normal (or strange) and Nicole asks me "How can Erin even live with you?" to which I responded "More like how can we even live apart."
Good story, I know.


Another fun fact: I get to speak next Sabbath in Sacrament meeting. Boy do I love recycling (old talks that is!). :)

4 comments:

  1. hahaha you are too cute. I miss you! and haha I'm glad you have your talk still. Let me know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! These pictures bring me so much joy! Why was I not eating lunch with you? P.S. Cherry tomatoes are also my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha this is hilarious! I just laughed out loud while reading this post. While sitting by myself in a study room. AND the door was open and somebody walked by and heard me. And I think they think I'm crazy. Anyway. I seriously love this post. The picture with the cucumber is my favorite. That is all.

    ReplyDelete