Friday, October 21, 2011

Midterm Madness.

Anddddddddddd....

We are FINALLY done with Midterms! Ahh!


Old Testament. Done two weeks ago. Along with Judaism, Islam, and Hebrew.

And today, Brother Ludlow was a jem and gave us our lovely midterm.

After studying for approx. my whole life, I took the short little test.

It was super wonderful that most of the stuff I studied really well wasn't even on the test. And there were some other random things on the test that I didn't really study. That's always the best.

But overall, I feel like I did pretty good.

The importance of this is for me to inform my dear, dear, readers that since we just took the midterm for our full semester class, that means that the semester is.... halfway over! What the?!

How did this happen!?

It's funny though because I have conversations daily with people about going home. For instance, we had one yesterday about the first thing we are going to eat when we get home:
In-n-out was a frequent answer.
As was Mexican food.

It's really funny because we talk about the stuff we miss all the time. And then it makes me feel really bad because a Ludlow is usually sitting with us and they don't get to go back to the States until July. Or August. Probs August.

I can't even imagine that....

Hahaha so yes, halfway there.

Monday morning, we are headed to JORDAN!

Tonight we watched Indiana Jones. The one where he goes to Petra. Because on Wednesday, we'll be there. Craziness.

Alright, well. Tis all.


(and I find it quite funny that no one cared about Nicole's little incident in my last post.... okay.)

No comments:

Post a Comment