Monday, October 10, 2011

Whine, Whine, Wine.

Obviously things have been SO busy.

Last week was ALL homework. I kid you not. I didn't leave the Center AT all last week. Except Monday when we went on a fieldtrip but that doesn't count.

My days consisted of waking up, eating breakfast, going to class, eating lunch, going to class, eating dinner and studying until the wee hours of the night (like 11) and obviously there was studying going on in between class/meals. haha but THAT my friends, is how my life was. Not fun.

I also had to give a talk Sunday which means I had to write the talk and get all ready (haha) which obviously cut into my homework time.

And we had a death paper due yesterday which basically took over my life this weekend.

But our fieldtrip yesterday was pretty fun (AND HOT!). Except we didn't get to fight Goliath. :(
In the very near future, I will be blogging about it for real. As well as the other two field trips we've been on AND I'll finish Turkey. haha oooops!

Today though, we were out in the (Old) City and doing stuff ALL day long. It was a really good day. Except I got stabbed by palm fronds and so my hand really hurts. haha but it's all good. And I had the most enjoyable dinner tonight with the best table.

But more of that to come. I just had a spare couple of minutes and I figured I should write SOMETHING.

And this picture will sum up my day:

Jared got drunk off our "grape juice" aka wine.
We got fed weird strawberry/banana ice cream.
And we got to eat lots of unleavened bread.

Basically, it was a wonderful evening.

1 comment: