Tuesday, April 17, 2012

At this point.

Let's see.

I still feel like walking death.

I don't even want to go on my trip.

I don't want to go to class.

I can't even focus on anything.

I don't even want to watch movies.


Here is what I want:

I want to go home, to California.
I want to go to the appropriate medical facility and let them rip out my tonsils (or I guess do it nicer than ripping.)
I want to sit on the couch/bed and watch movies or tv shows all day long, while recovering.
I want to eat delicious smoothies and popsicles.
I want to be done with these stupid, swollen tonsils forever.


Unfortunately, I still have two point five days of school left.
And then apparently a three point five week trip.
Yay.

I can hardly contain my excitement.
:(

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so sad!! I really wish you weren't so sick!! It makes me miserable, that you're misserable. I wish I could help!

    ReplyDelete