Thursday, April 12, 2012

Ten for Thursday.

1. I got to sleep in today. Until 9:15. Which is longer than I've gotten to sleep in for weeks. And it was lovely. (Although I didn't have class until noon... so I could've slept longer. I also went to sleep at approximately 11 last night. So great.

2. I've taken two showers today. And in less than 12 hours. Don't judge me.

3. My two favorite classes ran long (which was great) and my least favorite class got out an hour early. So once our professor left, we all just hung out and talked and watched this. We were in tears because we were laughing so hard. Wonderful.

4. I swam for 30 minutes or so. Which was lovely. Especially since I'm like friends with the Hart lady now, apparently. And the lifeguard still looks at me suspiciously. It's fun to have access to a pool again.

5. Haven't done any homework. (Juuuust kidding. I forgot I started my essay.) I feel so bored all the time. I should've taken 11 credits like I had planned.

6. I want to KILL my internet. It takes approximately 400 hours to load anything. Good thing I'm only here for another week.

7. Hung out with Jared today. He surprised me in the library and we chatted about me being a traveling slacker, Jerusalem, Turkey, etc. Fun.

8. I've eating a nice little bowl of ice cream, almost three nights in a row. (Tonight will make three).

9. I found my birthdaybirthdaybirthday twin yesterday. She's a geology major on the tour with me. Which is weird because I thought about geology. But both of us were born on May 18, 1991. :) Exciting. But the thing that makes it kinda funny is that when we were in Jerusalem, Nicole found her birthdaybirthdaybirthday twin with Kelly.

10. 8 more days until I see the fambam, 9 more days until I see Little Lottie, 11 more days until I fly to Mexico! And then 36 days until my birthday. :) Yippee!

p.s. if you have a little time (aka 76 minutes) and you love british people, top gear, cars or the middle east, watch this little gem. I love three of those things and i loved this. Hilariously great entertainment. Makes me miss Galilee/Israel/etc.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment