Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Jerusalem Dreaming.

I had a busy day today.

Class at 7:45.
Then print out stuff for the doctor at the library.
Which turned into a 45 minute Jerusalem talk with a girl working there who is going in the Spring. Aka she leaves in a couple of weeks. It was so great talking to her about Jerusalem and giving her inside tips and such. Makes me kinda wish I had better friends who went over there before me. But it was so fun to talk about Jerusalem with someone who is excited about it. And I gave her my number in case she has further questions. She's going to LOVE it there. I'm excited. :)

I then hurried home, ate breakfast, got all my stuff ready and then walked to the doctor.

My appointment was at 10:30 and I was out of there at 10:45. I did also get there at 10:15 because I told them I had class to hurry too but it was great. I was afraid I was going to have to go immediately to class after.

I then came home and wrote a lovely letter to Junior.
He's a funny kid. This is how he started out his letter:
" Jonah, Gen 1:21, Ezek 32:2, Ether 6:10. Like a boss."

Clearly, my whale obsession has rubbed off on him. SO funny.

I then got to go to 4 wonderful hours of class which involved talk about Jerusalem.
And I walk past a picture of the Jerusalem Center everyday on my way to class. Makes me sad. (I always want to take a picture of it, but that seems creepy. Because it's a poster about President Hunter...)

And I doodled the Jerusalem Center, the Dome of the Rock and practiced my script Hebrew alphabet during English. I'd say that was productive (although I had to look up 'chet' online because I couldn't remember it...)

And now I'm procrastinating homework.
Typical.

I'm waiting for the thunderstorms that I've been waiting on all day long.
Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment