Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sick on Sabbath.

There is nothing I love more than visiting the doctor.
On a Sunday.
And not having them know what is wrong with me.

Mono Test: Negative
Strep Test: Negative.
Culture: Pending (we'll get the results in 72 hours).

What is positive? The fact that my whole neck hurts because my tonsils are so swollen.
And that my tonsils look absolutely disgusting at this present moment.
And that for breakfast and lunch today I had popsicles and frozen peas.
(Oh, and the fact that I'm already planning on getting those puppies removed in late May.)

With stronger antibiotics and a shot of steroids, hopefully I'll be feeling better soon.

:)

Especially because in a 8 days, I'm supposed to get on a flight to Mexico City.

Time to write some papers,
eat more popsicles,
and rest.

1 comment:

  1. Noooo! I'm sorry your sick. Everyone's been sick at my house too. Lame-o. I hope you get better real soon. I can't believe you leave in 8 days! Aaaahhh. I'm so jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete