Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Finals Week.

I'm not in school right now.
But if I was, this would be my finals week.
This week still feels just as crazy and stressful as a normal finals week.

Things I've done in the past 48 hours (or so):
-Worked 10 consecutive hours.
-And then 8+ consecutive hours.
-Assembled 50+ tax returns.
-Read almost an entire novel.
-Taken a 3 hour nap at work.
-Missed an opportunity to have my first encounter with Jehovah's Witnesses (because of said nap.)
-Spent 2 hours driving.
-etc.

Things I have for the rest of the week (aka before I leave on Sunday):
-Babysitting every night. (Aka like 7-10 or so.)
-Working ALL day. (That means 9-5 or 6. And then a babysitting job on top of that.)
-Meet with the Bishop.
-Fit in some more work.
-Pack for 3 trips in one: Idaho winter, Mexico/Belize spring/summer, Utah spring. Great.
-Figure out my life (ha. I just feel like I always have to throw this in here... but it doesn't really apply here. Too bad.)
-Pack.
-Etc.

Let's just say, it's going to be mighty crazy for the next couple of days.

And I'm already looking forward to spending my entire Easter Sunday traveling back to my lovely tundra. (Although, technically, it might be nice because it won't make me supes homesick for Jerusalem.)

Oh, and I just got my class schedule for the next two weeks: Kill me.


Almost 7 straight hours of class. Almost everyday. But I guess that's what I get when I try to take 11 credits in two weeks. HA.

And yes, I did make this schedule for a little while tonight instead of starting the packing process. Don't judge me.

The only thing that will get me through that torture is:
A) a free swimming pool. Which I'm beyond excited about, honestly. Thank you, Hart building!
B) Random adventures with Jaybee cakes (hopefully!)
C) seeing my fambam at the end of two weeks and showing them around the lovely city of Rexburg.
D) Having a lovely sleepover with Charlotte the night before I leave for:
E) Mexico and most importantly BELIZE.
F) Birthday weekend (+ Sister Searle's farewell!) with my lovelies. (Most importantly, Lottie, Nicole and Suzical.) It'll be stupendous.
G) A magical letter awaiting me at home from President Monson.
H) A carefree summer (that will include a roadtrip to Oregonia to see Sister Young off!)
I) And most importantly, knowing that I won't have to take classes for another 5 semesters. WOOT.

Bring on the rest of the week. And wish me luck in my endeavors. Uhlll.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I wish you were here for my finals week....because I only have 1, that's right, 1 (!) final during the week. They're all happening the week before becuase el ed is awesome like that. So we could party all week long! And it would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete