Thursday, February 23, 2012

Busy as a bee.

This week has been mighty busy. And it was a little bit unexpected.

I've been pet sitting for the whole weekend/week which includes feeding Kuma and Topaz breakfast and dinner and then tucking them in to bed at night. So that's kept me busy.

But then on Monday I started back at Ruzzo to work for a couple hours, aka two. Because they didn't realize that I would remember everything from last year and thus they didn't save a whole lot of things for me to do. So I worked all afternoon there. And then I went to the Beehive Bookstore, got some goods and then went to the grocery store. Excellent day.

Tuesday, I babysat with Michael all day long. Which was much better than last time because a) the grandma wasn't there, b) both parents were actually at work, and c) they didn't get me sick! Happy day!

Wednesday, I played with little Michael again. And he was a little bit of a jerk. Eating sand, just to spite me, spitting water, etc. But it's fine, It is pretty good money and it's that hard of work. Plus, I even took a nap while he was taking a nap. Excellent. :)

Today, I went to work helping Bishop Fredrickson's company get ready to move. Which was basically just packing up boxes all day long. Luckily Jack was there so we just worked together and they fed us a pretty delish lunch, so it wasn't all that bad. But it's been so busy.

Tomorrow, we're going back to help pack and move and then I'm babysitting for the Sturts' tomorrow night and then on Saturday, I get to see my favorite boys again! :) So excited.

We're definitely getting into the full swing of business. haha I think that Bushnell will want me soon too. So exciting and so great.

And now it's time for me to take my fave dog on a walk. :) Highlight of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment