Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sneak Peak.

Your first look at my new hair. And more importantly, your first glimpse into my new craft project (that was mentioned yesterday).


I'm obsessed with orcas. And I couldn't be more excited for this project of mine. Plus, I feel so crafty right now.

It's Sunday night, my house is empty (well, besides Nallie sleeping), and I'm sitting at the kitchen table with my sewing gear everywhere.

Plus, the computer providing the working music, via my sister's Spotify.

This song is our new current fave. British boy band, yes please! :)

Back to the projecto!

4 comments:

  1. Totes love how you are using my computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got bangs! oh my gosh, wow. in a good way. ;) i love it! i wish i was that brave. :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totes lub the hair. AHHH...cradle robber much? hahaha those boys were younger than ur hubby...maybe

    ReplyDelete