Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lips.

I just received a mighty awkward text.

Well, not really. But it caused quite a bit of misunderstanding slash it couldn've caused some awkwardness, had I texted a response that I first thought of.

Little Josh is in Jerusalem and we text (him using Google Talk on his iTouch and me using my actual phone) and he just tried to send some emoticons to me but apparently they can only be seen on Apple products. SO I just kept getting jumbled punctuation.

He was trying to send me lips. But I just got 4 upside-down question marks.

And I was going to respond and say something about how I wanted [to see] his lips (that he was trying to text me) but that just would've been mighty awkward. So I didn't say that. But I was pretty close.

Unfortunately, we figured out that only iPhones/iTouches can see the secret messages he was trying to send. Too bad we don't support Apple in this house.

But yep. This long distance marriage is... marvelous. We are only both awake for like 8 hours/day. And in that time, we can talk for like an hour. haha so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment