Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love You Like a Love Song.

Valentine's Day.

For a while, I didn't like this holiday. I just thought it was too... commercial. Which is still is. But recently, I've started to love that it's just a day all about love. What could be better than that?

Everyone loves LOVE. And having a day to celebrate that is great! :)

Sending people "I love you" texts, letting the world know you love those around you and being able to be super cute and cheesy? Yes please.

When I was younger (like middle school), my dad would get all of us girls See's candy. Excellent. And that was cute because it came from him and it was a pleasant little surprise.

Well, today I got to hang out with my mom all day (and dad and brother because they were both home sick) and then we got to have a supes presh dinner. Heart shaped pizza from Pizza My Heart and then I made a heart shaped chocolate cake. So presh.


I also had to post this great valentine on Shmackely (and then Josh)'s timeline because Jack and I have a pretend obsession with Jimmer and Josh actually loves him.

Speaking of Josh. He went and got himself a girlfriend today. What a good husband. haha happy valentine's day to me? But really, I'm fine with it. She's 16, super cute and let's be honest, this won't really last THAT long (I mean, he moves back to Provo in August...). But yes, it's super cute and I'm excited for him because I know that they've both liked each other for quite a while now. During our nightly chats in Jerusalem, he would ask me for advice/fill me in on the situation so I'm happy for him, especially because he's so happy. :) All I can say though is that those Ludlow boys really know how to do Valentine's day. haha

But yes, today was a great Valentine's Day. Even if my valentine for the second year in a row was my sister. Makes the day even better. :) You surely don't need a boy to have a marvelous day of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment