Friday, February 3, 2012

Hold the phone.

BYU-Idaho is introducing Competitive Water Polo for women starting this Fall.

This cannot be real life. Why are they starting it the semester I won't be there?

I mean, I guess they could've started it last fall and I would've been equally upset about it... but seriously? :(

And, this means that if it doesn't do well, they'll get rid of it, before I even have a chance to play.

Ahhhh.

I guess I'll just get to play in the Fall of '14. Which is so far away.

Tis life I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. MYmyMY, I guess you'll just have to restart it if it goes south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sad, seriously, I hate moments like this a lot.....also this post made me realize I am like never going to see u again. Now I am extremely sad.

    ReplyDelete