Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tonsillitis Thursday.

This morning, I woke up with a much worse sore throat. And I knew that it wasn't just a cold type of thing. Definitely some sore of infection.

So clearly I sat around and relaxed because I've just felt super lethargic and I haven't wanted to really do anything.

Popsicles and TV all day.

We then went to the doctor in the afternoon time and lo and behold, I have tonsillitis. I could've called that one. I'm on antibiotics and so hopefully I'll be feeling all better by Saturday.

Here's the super lame thing though, apparently next week is midterms week... everyone is going to be busy. So lame. I'm sure that people will still take a little time out of their crazy school schedules to spend time with me though. :)

Oh and my babysitting job for tomorrow got cancelled. Boo. :( Oh well, it's probably better this way.

Time to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment