Thursday, February 23, 2012

poprocks chocolate.

I just ate half of my poprocks chocolate bar that I had smuggled home from Jerusalem and that Nicole then gave to me for Christmas (because yeah, we're cute like that).

It's been sitting in the pantry for two months, just waiting to be eaten.

And I haven't eaten it because the most memerable poprocks eating chocolate experience I had was driving through Jordan (or maybe Galilee; all our bus experiences kinda blend together), on a bus we basically lived on, and feeling carsick. And thus deciding that poprocks chocolate would be a good way to make myself feel better. Turns out, it didn't work. Not a good idea, if you ask me.

So I haven't really eaten it since then.

But today, I remembered why it was so popular and why we loved it so much. Deliciously mysterious. :)

I'm now wishing I had brought more back home with us. But it's alright, we'll just have to sustain ourselves on Happy Hippos. It's probably good that we didn't bring more though because my daily walks with Kuma have stopped. And I haven't been brave enough to get back in the pool... yet.

Maybe that will be my goal for March. :)

1 comment: