Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Twins.

Happy 21st Birthday to Little Lottie Dottie!
We're basically two peas in a pod and I love her to the moon and back.

New favorite song that (I'm pretending to) relates to this:
"I swear there's a lot of vegetables out there
That crop up for air
Yeah I never thought
We were two peas in a pod
Until you suddenly bloomed
Then I knew
That I'd always love you."
"Honey and The Bee" - Owl City. :)


Plus, this is really just an excuse to post super (embarrassing yet) awesome pictures of us that haven't been seen by the interwebbing world yet. :)


Bus in Turkey. Typical.

Problematic snorkeling gear.

Before our "drunken" evening.

Just hanging out in the City of David.

King Abdullah Mosque.

JRowdy ducking out of the picture. Classy.

A smidge too close BUT we have the same color eyes (aka twins).

Bus ride in Galilee. :) We got lots of practice.

Oh, just hanging out at the Herodian.


Love you Lottie! I miss blogging/talking/venting/homeworking? with you in the Cave.
See you in approximately 5 weeks... hopefully! :)

1 comment: